The Launceston Fracture Clinic provides regular reviews and outpatient services for people who have had a trauma related injury.
Conveniently located at the Launceston Health Hub, the clinic is open from 3-6 pm on Tuesday evenings.
- Broken Bones
- Knee, ankle, hip and shoulder issues
- Sprains, muscle and ligament tears
- Cartilage issues and joint management
- No referral required
- Private health insurance not required
- Ample off street parking
- Experienced General Practitioners and Specialists
- Community focused, friendly staff and Launceston based
- Specialists available onsite
- Access to fast track surgery
- After school appointments available
- Comprehensive fracture and acute care